A family in New Zealand is in need of a private elderly caregiver (Filipino) for their father. Details of the job will be discussed with the applicant but for now below are the things you need to know.
1. Their father is 85 years old.
2. Their father is staying in a Rest Home. He lives by himself in a 2 bedroom house. The rest home has medical staff to attend to their father’s needs, if necessary.
3. The caregiver must live in with their father and take care of his needs – cooking, cleaning the house, accompanying him to Church.
4. Their father can move on his own. He can walk but not far.
5. Basically, he needs someone that he can talk to as his family can only visit once in a while.
6. Communication is important so English proficiency is a big consideration.
7. Fare, Accommodation and Work Permit will be shouldered by the family.
If interested, please fill out the form below. I will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to schedule you for a Skype Interview. Prepare your resume and your questions.